CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Please Please Please Buy Our House!


Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home, and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke



So, the house has been on the market for about two months yet, and no offers yet. Heck, we've barely had any lookers! Dang stupid housing market! The house itself is wonderful, and if I could just dig up the entire neighborhood and plant it in Auburn, I would totally do it! While I'm dreaming, I wish I could pick up my new job and plant it here in Birmingham. We truly hate to leave.

But- we do have a showing in an hour... we've spent some time today cleaning and polishing. Yeah, kinda desperate, I know... I don't need to get my hopes up, but of course they're up there, only to be crushed again when these people "want a bigger yard" or "don't like the cabinets" etc, etc, etc. Please please please buy our house people that are coming at 4:00!! It's so hard being patient when everything hangs in the balance. I finish work in 4 weeks, and unless this house sells in the next week or two, we're gonna have to rent and house or apartment for a while... and it's hard to get excited about that. Please please please buy our house!!


Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

0 comments: